Holidays for Allseasons – Allseasons Hotels - Booking Terms and Conditions
The terms below apply to bookings made after the 10th October 2017. A copy of our terms applicable prior to the 10th October 2017 will be made available upon request.
For your own benefit and protection you should read these terms carefully before making a booking.
If you do not understand any point please ask us for further information or clarification.
When you make a booking with us directly, either in person or using our telephone reservation service, these terms and conditions will apply.
You will see your booking referred to as a Standard or Flexible Rate, a Non-Refundable Rate or a Group Booking. All of these types of bookings are covered by these terms.
When you make a booking you will be informed that your booking will be subjected to these terms, you will be provided the opportunity to read the terms in their entirety and you will be asked if you accept the terms before proceeding to payment; you will not be able to complete your booking if you do not accept the terms.
If you have a question in relation to your booking or these terms please visit our website www.holidaysforallseasons.co.uk and click on the "Enquiries" link. We will respond to you as quickly as we can and normally within 3-5 working days.
Contents of these terms
A Making a Hotel Only booking and identification required on arrival at the Hotel
C Cancellation, amendments, refunds and no shows
D Arrival and departure
E Your stay – requirements of you and the other members of your booking
F Damages to Hotel property
H Pets and other animals
I Car parking
A Making a Hotel Only booking and identification required on arrival at the hotel
1. You can book directly by calling the hotel reception on 01502 730200 or by visiting the premises, alternatively you can book online using our booking agent, Booking.com. The terms of Booking.com may vary to those shown in this document. When using Booking.com to make a booking, the terms shown below apply in addition to the Booking.com booking terms.
2. A complimentary late check out is offered to all bookings made directly with the hotel. Bookings made via our agent, booking.com, will not be offered nor have the opportunity to add this on to a booking. Normal check out is at 11:00, with the late check out time being 13:00. There are a limited number of ‘late check outs’ available (total number is at the sole discretion of each hotel). An early check in from 13:00 will be offered as a substitute, in the unlikely event that the late check out is not available. A ten pound drinks voucher will be offered as a substitute in the unlikely event that neither a late check out or early check in is available. This will be confirmed at the time of making the booking.
3. If you make a booking for eight or more people for the same night(s) we will treat this as a “Group Booking”.
4. We will issue you with a booking identification number when a booking has been made. The booking identification number is proof that we have accepted your booking.
5. Each booking will be for one hotel only. It is not possible to split a booking across multiple hotels.
6. Your booking is not transferable. You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part) or advertise or otherwise offer any Allseasons Hotel rooms for sale. If you do transfer or resell (or attempt to transfer or resell) your booking then we will terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking. Any bookings resold or transferred will not be honoured and we accept no liability in respect of this. We may also refuse to take any future bookings from you.
7. You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking as we will not change the name on the booking afterwards.
8. You are responsible for each person who stays at the hotel under your booking, even if you make a booking on someone else's behalf and don’t stay yourself.
9. You must be aged 18 years or over to make a booking with us and you must be aged 18 years or over to stay alone. If a guest arrives at the hotel and is under 18 years of age the guest will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo identification (a driver’s licence or passport) as proof of age and if the guest is unable to present this to the satisfaction of the hotel we may terminate your booking without refund.
10. You must be able to show photo identification (a driver's licence, passport or national ID card) and a valid credit or debit card if you are paying by cash for a pay on arrival or walk-in booking at an Allseasons hotel. If you are unable to produce this to the satisfaction of the hotel we may terminate your booking without refund.
11. You and everyone in your booking must be able to show photo identification (a driver's licence, passport or national ID card) if traveling from overseas, you will also be required to detail the next destination you are traveling to after your departure from our hotel. If you are unable to produce this to the satisfaction of the hotel we may terminate your booking without refund.
12. You must be able to show photo identification (a driver's licence, passport or national ID card) or the credit or debit card used to make your booking if requested by the hotel at any time. If you are unable to produce this to the satisfaction of the hotel we may terminate your booking without refund.
13. If you are travelling with a minor (Under 18), or an adult that we deem to be vulnerable we may ask for you to provide proof of your relationship to that person. If we are not satisfied with your response we may terminate your booking without refund. If we have concerns about the safety of a minor or vulnerable adult we will report our concerns to the relevant authorities.
1. The rate for each room is as published in the hotel reception at the time of your booking (applicable to ‘‘walk-in’’ bookings) or verbally in the case of a telephone booking. Room rates can fluctuate and are determined by Holidays for Allseasons directly.
2. Room rates are per room per night and are inclusive of VAT.
3. The following payment terms apply for both direct bookings and those made via Booking.com;
i. Standard or Flexible Rate, payment will be taken at the time of making the booking using the card details provided to secure the booking.
ii. Non-Refundable rate, Payment will be taken at the time of making the booking using the card details provided to secure the booking.
iii. Group Bookings only: All payments are due in full at the time of booking, for Group Bookings made 28 days or fewer before the scheduled date of arrival and are non-refundable. For Group Bookings made more than 28 days before the scheduled date of arrival, a non- refundable deposit of 25% of the total booking value is due in full at the time of booking. You must pay the final balance for your Group Booking at least 28 days before the scheduled date of arrival. If we do not receive payment of the full balance by this time, your Group Booking will be cancelled automatically and no refund will be given.
4. Group Bookings only: the hotel reserves the right to take a security deposit for all group bookings (in addition the cost of the Group Booking). The amount taken will depend on the size and duration of the booking and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
C Cancellation, amendments, refunds and no shows
1. Standard or Flexible Rate bookings
Standard or Flexible Rate bookings are flexible and refundable. You can cancel the entire booking up until 3pm on the seventh day before your scheduled arrival date (seven days’ notice) by notifying us first via telephone by calling the hotel reception desk, at which time
you will be asked to confirm in writing (letter or email are acceptable forms of written confirmation). You will be liable to pay the full rate of your stay with us if cancelled after this time.
2. Non-Refundable Rate bookings
Non-Refundable Rate bookings are a discounted rate of the standard or flexible rate booking, these bookings are not refundable in whole or in part. You can still cancel your booking by notifying us first via telephone by calling the hotel reception desk, at which time you will be asked to confirm in writing (letter or email are acceptable forms of written confirmation) that you are unable to use all or any part of it, however we will not provide a refund on the room(s) or any booking fee.
3. Group bookings
You can cancel an entire Group Booking in whole prior to 28 days before your scheduled arrival date by notifying us first via telephone by calling the hotel reception desk, at which time you will be asked to confirm in writing (letter or email are acceptable forms of written confirmation). Your 25% deposit is non-refundable but we will refund any additional monies you have paid. If you cancel a Group Booking 28 days or fewer before your scheduled arrival date we will not provide a refund on the room(s) or any booking fees.
4. Amendment (applies to standard or flexible and non-refundable rates)
All amendments must be made by 3pm on the seventh day before your scheduled arrival date (seven days’ notice) by notifying us first via telephone by calling the hotel reception desk, at which time you will be asked to confirm in writing (letter or email are acceptable forms of written confirmation).
No bookings can be moved to a different hotel in whole or in part.
All amendments are subject to availability at the time of amendment and a £20 amendment fee.
5. Amendment (Group bookings)
You may make certain amendments to your Group Booking prior to 28 days before the scheduled date of arrival provided that your booking does not drop below eight persons per night. If you wish to reduce the number of persons below eight people per night you will need to cancel the Group Booking in its entirety, following the ‘Cancellation’ process above, and make a new booking.
You can add any additional nights to your Group Booking, subject to availability.
6. No shows
If you do not arrive at the hotel on the scheduled date of arrival, you will be deemed to be a ‘no show’ and your booking will be cancelled, without refund. This applies to all room rates, room types and bookings.
7. Refund process
Where a refund is payable in accordance with these terms, we will only make refunds in full and to the payment card that you used to make the booking. If you cancel your booking before you check-in in accordance with these terms, we will normally credit refunds within 10 days of cancellation. If you shorten your booking, in accordance with these terms we will normally credit refunds within 10 days of the last day of the original booking.
8. Cancellation by Us
If you fail to pay us when you are required to do so or breach these terms, we may cancel your booking with immediate effect on notice to you (including by telephone followed by email or only email).
If an event outside our reasonable control (as explained in paragraph J6 below) is likely to prevent us from honouring your booking, we may cancel your booking on notice to you (including by telephone followed by email or only email) and will refund in full any payment made by you in respect of such booking to the payment card that you used to make the booking.
D Arrival and departure
1. You can check in after 3pm on the scheduled date of arrival.
2. You must check-out before 11am on the scheduled date of departure. If you do not check-out on time we may charge you £10 for every half hour interval that you overstay.
E Your stay – requirements of you and the other members of your booking
1. You must not exceed the maximum specified occupancy for the room type which you have booked. The maximum occupancies are set out below. You will need to speak directly to the hotel to confirm availability of cots and room size.
Family rooms; the maximum number of occupants is 4 (including infants & children)
Sea View King Room/ Standard King Room; the maximum number of occupants is 2 (including infants & children)
Disability access room; the maximum number of occupants is 2-3 (including infants & children)*
Some Sea View King/ Standard King Room in selected hotels can hold an additional infant sleeping in a cot only. These rooms are subject to availability and you must inform us at the time of booking if you require a room that allows a cot. The hotel will provide a cot for these types of bookings, however will not provide linen for the cot. No additional cost will be charged for the use of a cot.
*When you require a pull out bed for the third occupant, the room rate will change to reflect full occupancy of the room. This will be included in the rate quoted for the room.
2. We will require you to move rooms if you make a booking or bookings to stay at a hotel for 14 or more days concurrently. If you refuse to do so we may terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking.
3. In making a booking you agree to not use the Allseasons hotel or its facilities to conduct any commercial activity or activity that seeks to gain profit. We may terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking if we believe that you are in breach of this provision.
4. All room keys must be returned to us on check-out. If you don’t do this we may charge you for a replacement key or lock as required. In the event that a key is not returned after check-out we request you to contact the hotel to make arrangements for keys to be returned.
5. You must not cause any disturbance to any other guests or our staff including but not limited to noise disturbance.
6. You must not bring any potentially hazardous or otherwise dangerous items on to our premises.
7. Cooking equipment including but not limited to microwave ovens, fridges, deep fat fryers and toasters must not be brought onto or operated in the hotel.
8. If you do not comply with any paragraphs under section E when staying at our hotel we may terminate your booking and require you to leave the hotel immediately and may retain any money paid to us for such booking. If we consider your non-compliance to be sufficiently serious we may not accept any future reservations from you and/or not allow you entry to our accommodation at any of our hotels.
F Damage to hotel property
Smoking is not permitted in any Allseasons hotel other than in designated smoking areas outside the hotel building.
You must not smoke in any of our hotels, either in the hotel rooms or public areas, or interfere with our fire detection system or with any emergency equipment. If you do so you will face an instant penalty of up to £250, we may also terminate your booking and reserve our rights to take any further action. We may either (at our sole discretion) request the immediate re-payment of our reasonable costs during your stay or instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover our reasonable costs.
You must not damage or interfere with any items belonging to the hotel. If you do so we may terminate your booking and reserve our rights to take any further action. We may either (at our sole discretion) request the immediate re-payment of our reasonable costs during your stay or instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover our reasonable costs.
3. If it is discovered that smoking has taken place or damage has been caused in our hotel or hotel room(s) after your departure we will contact you immediately and request immediate re-payment of reasonable costs applied to rectify the damage caused, the smoking penalty (detailed above) will also apply after departure. The reasonable costs we incur are likely to include costs for specialist cleaning, repair or replacement of damage by you to our property,
the cost of the room for any period it is unusable and our administration expenses. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking. If you do not comply we reserve our rights to take any further action which may result in the Police being informed or legal proceeding.
4. Your responsibility: If you or any member of your booking causes damage or loss of any kind to us or any other guests, including but not limited to as described in the paragraphs under section E and F above, you will be responsible for that damage or loss and you as the person who made the booking will be required to pay the costs, including but not limited to those described in section F.
1. We operate a zero tolerance policy towards unruly, disruptive, violent and abusive behaviour towards our employees, hotel guests and other holiday makers.
2. Unruly, disruptive, violent and abusive is seen to be, but not limited to;
Excessive noise e.g., loud or intrusive conversation or shouting.
Threatening or abusive language involving excessive swearing or offensive remarks.
Derogatory personal, racial or sexual remarks.
Malicious allegations relating to members of staff, other customers or visitors.
Offensive sexual gestures or behaviours.
Abusing alcohol or drugs.
Wilful damage to company property.
Threats of violent behaviour.
3. If you are seen to be acting in an unruly, disruptive, violent or abusive manner we will terminate your booking, with immediate effect, without refund. We reserve the right to take any further action if you do not comply with our request promptly, in a reasonable manner and/or if the behaviour escalates further.
4. You, as the lead name of the booking, are responsibility for every member of your booking. If multiple rooms are booked for the same ‘party’ or the booking is a ‘Group Booking’ and only one member is seen to be acting in an unruly, disruptive, violent or abusive manner all room bookings will be terminated without refund.
H Pets and other animals
1. Guide dogs, assistance dogs and hearing dogs may be brought into our hotels; please notify the hotel in advance that you are intending to bring such dog(s) with you. Except as set out in this paragraph, pets and other animals or insects are not permitted in any Allseasons hotel.
I Car parking
1. Car parking is available at all Allseasons hotels free of charge. You may be required to log your vehicle details with our reception. Please ensure all parking notices are followed.
2. We shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage to vehicles you bring to the hotel or any property left in them. Cars are parked entirely at the owners risk and the owner must rely on their own insurance cover
1. We process your personal information in accordance with Data Protection Act, we are registered with ICO, who recognises that we as a company follow the guidance set out in the Data Protection Act when handling, recording and storing personal data. By providing personal information in connection with a booking, you consent to such processing on behalf of you and each guest staying with us under such booking.
2. We operate a CCTV system in all Allseasons hotels for the security of our hotel guests, employees and property. The use of CCTV is clearly displayed, where applicable, throughout our hotels. CCTV recordings are stored and secured as required under the Data Protection Act and is retained for no longer than a period of 28 days.
3. Additional terms may apply when using our online booking agent (Booking.com). Please take the time to read the terms and policies detailed on Booking.com as they include important terms which apply to you.
4. Accessibility: We provide wheelchair accessible and limited mobility rooms subject to availability. Please specify this requirement at the time of booking.
5. Amendments to these terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time and the terms applicable to your booking are those in force on the date of booking. These terms apply from 10th October 2017. A copy of our terms applicable prior to the 10th October 2017 will be made available upon request.
6. We will try to assist with any special requests but all room bookings are subject to availability.
7. Statutory Rights: If you are an individual consumer you have certain legal statutory rights. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms.
8. Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms or liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your booking (such as the provision of room(s) and/or other products and/or services) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, partial or full cancellation or delay of major public event, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
9. Complaints: Should you feel our service is not as you expected, please report your concerns to the hotel reception as soon as possible after your check-in. It is essential that you contact us immediately if any problem arises; this provides the team the opportunity to rectify any issues at the earliest opportunity. We will attempt to resolve all your concerns as soon as practicably possible. To make a formal complaint, please see our website at https://www.holidaysforallseasons.co.uk/holiday-complaints.
10. Allergy suffers: We cannot guarantee that our hotel, hotel rooms, furnishing, bedding and linen are hypo-allergenic. Nor can we guarantee that a guide/ assistance/ hearing dog has not previously occupied a hotel room prior to you stay.
11. Every care is taken to ensure that all information on our website is accurate and up to date.
12. Liability: The Company accepts liability for any injury, loss or damage by the negligence of the company or its employees. However, in no circumstances shall the company or its employees accept liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by your negligent acts, or of any others staying in our Hotel.
13. Waiver: Any failure by us to enforce our rights or remedies under these terms or otherwise or any delay in enforcing such rights or remedies shall not be construed as a waiver by us of those or any other rights or remedies.
14. Third Party Rights: This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.